FAQs - General
How can I pay?
- We accept cash, check and credit cards as payment methods! Checks should be made out to "Nature's Equestrian."
Are you First Aid, CPR and AED Certified?
- Yes. We will be re-newing out certification in the very near future.
Are you insured?
- Yes! We are fully insured.
What is your cancellation policy?
- We require a minimum of 24 hours notice for cancellations, otherwise payment will be due in full.
Do you have references?
- Yes! Contact us to get their information.
Can I write a testimonial or review?
- Definitely! And please do! We have a Yelp Page and a Facebook Page. Feel free to leave feedback on any of those, or email us to have us post for you on our Testimonials Page. You can post anonymously by emailing us as well. We love getting feedback even if it's not positive - we want to be the best we can for our clients.
FAQs - Herbal Products & Natural Care
Do you make custom items for horses with allergies?
- Yes! Contact us to place an order.
Can I order your products in bulk?
- Yes! Contact us for details.
What types of ingredients do you use?
- ALL of our ingredients come from fresh/dried plants (with the exception of beeswax) You will NEVER find an ingredient in one of our products that does not come directly from nature. Our oils are minimally processed and we are working on a recipe to make our own apple cider vinegar!
Are all of your products organic?
- None of our products are certified organic, but most of our ingredients are. We get our ingredients from Mountain Rose Herbs and Starwest Botanicals. When you look at the ingredients for one of our products, you will see an asterisk by the ingredient if it's organic, or we will state that it is an organic ingredient. Example: Olive Oil* ~OR~ Organic Olive Oil
Are your products vegan?
- Our salves are made with beeswax, but otherwise all of our products are vegan. We would be happy to make you a custom vegan salve if you would like! Just Contact Us to place a custom order.
FAQs - Empowerment Sessions
Is there a dress code?
- Yes. You must wear the following:
What are these sessions?
- In these Empowerment Sessions, we utilized the healing power and sensitivity of horses to help you find yourself. The horse will support you in your self-discovery. Whether you struggle with anxiety, self-image, depression of something else - horses are incredibly healing animals.
Do you have any age requirements?
- We do require children under 5 years old to be accompanied by a parent in the arena during the session. Other than that we will work with people of all ages!
Do I need any experience?
- Nope! We will teach you anything you need to know.
How much do sessions cost?
- Each session is $100 and can range from 20 minutes to several hours. It all depends on the day.
- There are a very limited number of opportunities to work at the farm to help offset the cost of your session. Please Contact us and we'll be happy to talk to you about it!